1. The living quarters in the hotel, hereinafter referred to as “rooms”, are rented for days.
2. The hotel day ends and starts at 12:00.
3. The tenant of the room hereinafter referred to as “hotel guest” can take a room without additional charge from 8:00 to 12:00 on the day on which he begins his stay, if this room is free.
4. When renting a hotel room, the guest specifies the duration of his stay, and in the absence of such a definition, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
5. The wish to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hotel guest should report to the reception by 10:00 on the day on which the hotel room lease expires, which, however, does not bind the hotel.
6. The hotel cannot accept the request to extend the rent of the room in the absence of vacancies.
7. In a double room, a second place can be rented only at the request of the hotel guest occupying this room.
8. The hotel is obliged to provide:
- Conditions for full rest of the guest, in particular by not performing any activities in the room without the guest’s consent (e.g. cleaning, repair of equipment, etc.).
- Changing bed linen and changing towels every 3 days or at the guest’s request.
9. The hotel is obliged to:
- Immediately respond to comments and reservations regarding the level of service, hotel facilities and cleanliness and order in the hotel by taking steps to immediately remove faults and deficiencies.
- To provide free of charge at the request of a hotel guest the following services: a. Deposit, b. Wake up at a specified time, c. Take luggage for storage.
10. Liability for loss or damage of items taken by persons using the services of the hotel is governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code. The hotel’s liability for loss or damage of valuables, money, securities and items of scientific or artistic value is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception.
11. The hotel guest is not entitled to transfer the room he releases to others, even if the period for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
12. People not checked in to the hotel cannot stay in the hotel room from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
13. The hotel should be quiet from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
14. Due to the requirements of fire protection, in the hotel rooms it is forbidden to use any instruments or apparatus powered by electricity that do not constitute the equipment of these rooms.
15. Due to the requirements of fire protection, in the hotel rooms it is forbidden to use any instruments or apparatus powered by electricity that do not constitute the equipment of these rooms.
16. If the hotel incurs significant losses due to a reservation that has not been made, the guest who made the reservation may be required to pay a compensation of up to 50% of the room rental price.
17. The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices, caused by his fault or the fault of visitors.