2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is Bakra Sp. with O.O. with its registered office in Kostrzyn nad Odrą, 15 Border St., NIP: 5991946783
3. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 GDPR – the general regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016:
- The company will process your personal data in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter b GDPR for the purposes necessary to perform the contract (contract for the provision of hotel services) or to take action before the conclusion of the contract (booking a stay).
- Pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. c for the purposes necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations.
- In accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f we process personal data for the purposes necessary to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests (monitoring of the facility to ensure security, adaptation of services to the guests’ requirements, recovery of receivables).
4. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of Community law.
5. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing the contract concluded between the parties.
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about the user and their behavior in the following way:
- Poprzez dobrowolnie wprowadzone w formularzach informacje.
- Poprzez gromadzenie plików “cookie”.
7. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
8. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
9. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the protection of personal data.
10. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
12. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the website http://hotel-bastion.pl/ in any way. These websites may have their own policies regarding privacy and regulations that we recommend to read.